Forbes Marshall is a leader in the area of process efficiency and energy conservation for the process industry. We have sixty years of experience building steam engineering and control instrumentation solutions with focused investments in manufacturing and research and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Engineer
: Lagos, Nigeria
- We’re looking for an exceptional candidate to sell Forbes Marshall products and services to new and existing accounts in assigned sales territory.
- This member will provide the expertise and solutions to all customers in the territory to help them with energy management, increase production, operate safely and reach sustainability goals.
- Therefore increasing Forbes Marshall’s market share for new and existing products and services while meeting sales and profit margin goals.
- Supports and builds relationships with distribution channels through planning and technical training. Supports sales efforts by jointly calling on end users.
- Develops and monitors the business plan for individual sales territory. Generates sales to exceed the forecast for the area. Develops specific activities supporting the organization’s strategic goals. Builds customer relationships developing repeat business in assigned territories.
- Determines sales potential of the companies, establishes priority accounts and develops action plans to penetrate the market which may include cold calling and other canvassing techniques.
- Trains end users on Forbes Marshall products and services either informally or during formal presentations.
- Ensures that customers receive accurate and timely quotations for products/services; may expedite orders. Follows up with customers to ensure satisfaction with product/service and to identify needs for potential future business.
Application Closing Date
- Candidates for this position should have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Having background of Marketing or Master's in Energy Management or Graduation / Masters in Thermodynamics would get added advantage.
- Should have related field with 1-2 years outside sales experience selling a technical or industrial related product line.
- Proficiency in current Microsoft Office tool. Possess a valid driver’s license for Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online