Cititrust Development Partners Limited (a member of Cititrust Holdings Plc) is a financial institution with a vision to be one of the leading Investment company in Nigeria.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Gathering of market data and conduct research on behalf of the executive director.
- Preparation of slides, technical papers and reports for MPR, seminars etc.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Support in organizing executive meetings.
- Act as the point of contact among other executives, employees, clients and external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the executive directors’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports as required by the executive director but not limited to departmental performance report & improvement initiatives reports, etc.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Monitor daily performance parameters, as against the targets, and bring up key issues for the attention of the executive director.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with the executive director.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the executive director.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Act on behalf of and perform other tasks as assigned by the executive director
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from a reputable financial institution.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ cognate experience in job functions
- Age should be between 30 – 40 years
- Attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Outstanding organizational management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent Knowledge of the organization – core values, vision, mission and strategic focus
- Sound knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
- Deep knowledge of strategy and business architecture
Application Closing Date
- Salary is very Attractive
- HMO, Leave Allowance, Pension & 13Th month inclusive.
25th October, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates must be residents in Lagos state.