Rinaebo Integrated Services is an organization shaped out of several years of service oriented approaches towards Nigerian IT Sector and business development, with the goal of helping businesses make a dent at the top of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Experience Level: Mid Level
- Mid-level HR professionals are generalists or senior specialists who are most often responsible for managing projects, programs, or initiatives, implementing plans designed by senior management, and delegating tasks to early-level staff members.
Typical job duties for mid-level HR professionals include:
- Overseeing interactions with vendors/suppliers to maintain service quality
- Facilitating conflict resolution meetings
- Conducting initial investigations of HR issues
- Participating in creation of HR interventions
- Serving as point person on projects and tasks
- Fielding issues with senior management guidance
- Resolving conflicts due to cultural differences
- Enforcing policies consistently
- Analyzing data and reporting findings and trends
- A minimum of a University Degree in Human Resources, Humanities.
Application Closing Date
- HR Technical Expertise
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management
- Leadership and Navigation
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness,
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation.
3rd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.