Rinaebo Integrated Services is an organization shaped out of several years of service oriented approaches towards Nigerian IT Sector and business development, with the goal of helping businesses make a dent at the top of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Senior Marketing Managers oversee a company’s marketing department. They ensure the team is effectively promoting the company and its merchandise and targeting the correct and appropriate audience in their campaigns.
- You will be tasked with keeping teams motivated and encourage creativity and innovation.
- You may also be charged with supervising the sales and public relations departments as these often work in tandem with the marketing department.
- You will generally timely report on the progress and state of the marketing to Marketing Director, thus making them.
- A Senior Marketing Manager has many duties and responsibilities. Although specific positions will dictate a Senior Marketing Manager’s undertakings, there are several primary responsibilities common to this occupation. A review of current job listings identified the following main tasks and responsibilities.
Conduct Market Research:
- Senior Marketing Managers are responsible for obtaining market research such as current trends in their niche and the needs and desires of consumers.
- This allows the Senior Marketing Manager to create a target audience and build campaigns and promotions aimed at this group of customers. Some Senior Marketing Managers will gather this data themselves by analyzing business reports and conducting surveys or focus groups, while other Senior Marketing Managers will have a staff to gather this information for them, allowing them to focus solely on interpreting the data.
- They may even have an entire department dedicated to market research at their disposal.
Implement Marketing Strategies:
- Planning and implementing marketing strategies is another large part of the Senior Marketing Manager’s job.
- This may include creating or altering brand images, reaching out to a new target audience and creating a budget to cover all necessary expenses.
- Senior Marketing Managers may assist in the creative portion of the process, but usually they organize appropriate teams to perform each duty and then oversee their progress to ensure the strategies are successfully rolled out.
Conduct Performance Analysis:
- Senior Marketing Managers must analyze their marketing team and any other department teams they may work with to establish whether or not all personnel are contributing to the marketing strategies and campaigns they are assigned to.
- The Senior Marketing Manager should offer assistance and their expertise to any staff who is struggling or falling behind.
- They must also analyze their campaigns to determine if they are successful or whether or not they may need to modify them.
Application Closing Date
- Ten years and above field experience in Marketing
- Previous knowledge in beverage, animal feeds and farm management
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
- Experience analyzing data
- Proficient computer skills
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Project management experience
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams
- Knowledge in Contemporary Digital Marketing tools.
3rd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.