Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Asset Lifecycle Management Officer
Job Type: Contracts
- Communications (Video, VoIP and data networks), LAN/WAN, Cisco routers, switches, and other network infrastructure
- Design, implement and administer Cisco Unified Communications (Telepresence, Collaboration, and Applications), Video/Audio systems with implementation and administration background in at least two of these areas: Call Manager & Unity Connection, Unity, UCCX, Instant Messaging & Presence,
- Provide expertise on AV equipment and platform landscape including meeting rooms and collaborative technology.
- Provide 2nd level support to IT and business partners on collaboration technologies,
- Responsible for the Installation, administration, and support of these technologies
- Perform typical administrative activities such as system/equipment troubleshooting, user training, issue resolution and monthly pat
- Assist users set up meeting rooms (Turn on screens, connect laptops, ), support for large events, and provide user assistance in the use of enterprise standard collaboration solutions
- Create and maintain environment documentation including topology diagrams, configuration standards and processes and pro
- Contribute to the development and execution standards and technology based on approved IT collaboration
- Establish and track metrics and measures to define the success of the use of collaboration solutions in the business
- Provide incident and problem escalation communications to other relevant IMT teams to enable quick resolution of infrastructure issues, outages, incidents, and ongoing problems
Application Closing Date
- ITIL foundation certification is expected Intermediate knowledge of IT asset management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT asset management in a similar oil & gas company Basic knowledge of asset procurement in oil & gas will be an added advantage.
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online