Smart Partners Consulting - Our client, a Production Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager (Production and Manufacturing)
Job Type : Full time
- We are in need of a someone who will help in ensuring the overall Administration, Coordination, Organizing and Controlling the human resource plans in relations to Production and Manufacturing.
- Developing and administering human resource plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, Organizing, and controlling the activities of the HR Department
- Contributing to the development of the HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job advert
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company salary budget and company evaluation program
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmatives actions program
- Maintaining Department records and reports
- Maintaining company directory and Organizational charts
- Helps in Risk Management.
Application Closing Date
- 2-5 years of experience in a Production and Manufacturing Company.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Management, Human Resource Management and related field
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Excel at expert’s level.
- Good communicating and listening skills are essential.
- Must be able to compute payroll and report.
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in Ms Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.