Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive - FSI
Job ID: R038621
Job Family: Outside-Sales
- If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Core Sales Team, we are looking for an Account Executive - FSI to work as part of a team based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- With more than 100,000 team members globally, Dell promotes an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. As we continue to grow our business in EMEA we are looking for sales people with a proven track record who are passionate about technology. You will be joining a collaborative and energetic team that welcomes creativity and different perspectives. In return Dell offers the training, development and support for you to develop your career and fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing FSI customers.
- This will include growing the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Understanding customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend in client Solutions and Enterprise Solutions
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc./B.A.) or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in a relationship selling role where you were recognised as a top performer
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and proficient in working with CIO and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills
- Driven by achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and can demonstrate a track record in this area
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
- Experience selling IT Solutions including Client Solutions an advantage
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online