Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welding and Painting Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (28 days on/28 days off)
- Assist ECP Site Superintendent
- Guide the contractors and COMPANY personnel during site technical visits (pre-bid, study, etc.) and provide clarification as necessary
- Participate to the site kick off meetings and associated JRA
- Participate to the post-mobilization inspections made with FO for all ECP activities to take place on site
- Verify proper qualification of contractors’ construction & inspection personnel and report any deviation
- Verify suitability as well as proper calibration and documentation of contractors’ construction & inspection equipment and report any deviation,
- Verify proper identification of material to be incorporated as well as availability and suitability of supporting documentation (mill test certificates, prefabrication dossier, vendor documentation, etc.) and report any deviation
- Verify proper preparation and organization of the contractors (availability of necessary personnel, tool and documentation) and report any deviation,
- Follow up of the work permits (PTW) from preparation, signature and up to closure, handling their technical
- aspects and liaising with HSE supervisor regarding their safety aspects,
- Verify suitability of scaffolds to be used by contractors and report any anomaly or inadequacy
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the approved work procedures and report any deviation
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the approved Quality Control Plan (ITP) and report any deviation
- Verify proper maintenance by contractors of material, welding, NDT and painting traceability and report and deviation
- Verify proper maintenance by contractors of an as built marked-up master of technical drawings and diagrams
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the pre-commissioning tests/checks and report any deviation,
- Review and endorse contractors’ inspetion, check and test records or reports,
- Prepare and issue NCR in case of deviation from applicable specifications or approved technical documents
- Verify works’ progress against schedule and report any slippage,
- Provide assistance to commissioning team.
- Provide daily activity report and progress follow-up to Site Superintendent, QC Leader and Project Engineer
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned to him.
Application Closing Date
- Engineering background with a minimum of 5 years experience in construction of Oil & Gas installations.
- Engineering Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma and AWS-CWI or IWI-S/C or IWT or CSWIP3.2 minimum qualification in welding inspection and ISO 9712 or ASNT level 2 minimum qualification in RT films interpretationas well as NACE or BGAS or FROSIO level2 minimum qualification in painting inspection.
- Good English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt and to discuss with contractors
- SAS HUET (or BOSIET) and CA-EBS.
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online