Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager (Graduate Trainee)
Application Closing Date
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth and profit margin
- Participate in sales presentation to describe account management process and assist in bid process for preferred vendor when requested
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal & external customers at all levels within an organization
- Ensure client's retention with Finchglow Travels by exceeding client expectations with every interaction
- Share information with fellow Account Managers and Team Leaders to ensure a united, consistent and professional approach to client account management
- Ensure all client account information is up to date so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file
- Develop clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers
- Analyze the market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Ensure effective and efficient debt recovery from clients
20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.