Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil and Structural Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
- Carry out preliminary, basic and detailed engineering studies/in-house design for the Civil and Structural
- Engineering discipline for on/offshore projects.
- Supervise engineering and installation works performed by contractors for on/offshore projects.
- Interacts with third parties such as certifying bodies, Marine Warranty Surveyors, Regulators, etc. in assuring
- Civil/Structural deliverable s.
- Quality Control and Assure Civil/Structural deliverables.
- Prepares Civil and Structural General Arrangement Drawings, Specifications, Material Take Off, Design Reports, and other relevant deliverables.
- Support Technical Evaluation of Civil/Structural Engineering Contractors/Vendors.
- Prepare Civil and Structural Engineering Scope of Work and Cost Estimating, and support Call For Tenders (CFT)
- Interface with Procurement Dept., Survey and Geomatics, and Projects & Construction sections for resolution of
- Civil and Structural Engineering concerns.
- Review and ensure that Civil and Structural Engineering deliverables conform with relevant National Standards,
- Project Particular Specifications, Company Rules/Specifications, and International Standards.
- Contribute to Safety Reviews such as Hazard Identification Studies (HAZID).
- Participate and contribute in Job Risk Assessments (JRA), Construct-ability reviews, and others as required.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with 10-15 years cognate experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Proficiency in the use of relevant Computer Programs (AutoCAD, STAADPro, SACS, NSO (Fastrudl, Isymost).
- Proficient use of PDMS is an advantage
- Demonstrable knowledge of Industry Codes and Standards (British Standards, Euro-codes, ISO, API, DNV, etc.)
- Good interpersonal and Communication Skills.
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online