Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Health Care
Roles & Responsibilities
- The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately. Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients.
- Serve food to patient (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) in proper set.
- Assist with the serving of food.
- Assist with consolidation and proper storage of food after meals.
- Carry dishes out of patient rooms and clean up after meals and ongoing cleaning to maintain the highest levels of sanitation in the kitchen.
- Food preparation to assist the cook and chef.
- Beverage preparation i.e. bug juice, fruit juices and coffee.
- Sweeping and mopping at the end of the day.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of SSCE
- Must hold a training or diploma on kitchen/catering services
- Experience of précising and presenting information is desirable but not essential.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online