Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Handy Man
Department: Cinema operations.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Ensures that all electrical equipment is well maintained and in optimal working condition. Follow departmental policies and procedures in your unit.
- Ensures that all maintenance and repair are in accordance with established health and safety regulations. Keeps Facility Manager well informed of area activities and significant problems.
Qualification and Experience
- Assumes responsibility for implementation of maintenance schedule for electrical equipment.
- Work with Facility Manager to implement maintenance schedule for all electrical equipment.
- Ensure that all electrical panels and equipment are properly maintained.
- Carry out routine check on electrical equipment.
- Assumes responsibility for proper lightening in cinema
- Ensure that all burnt bulb is replace immediately in office and in the entire cinema.
- Ensure constant light in the toilet.
- Responds to emergency call outs.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring proper repairs of electrical equipment.
- Carry out repairs on electrical panels and equipment in management office and the entire cinema.
- Ensure that electrical panels and equipment are not over load.
- Ensures that the user of electrical equipment comply with manufacturing specification and IEE regulation.
- Carry out routine checks on electrical panels and equipment to avoid breakdown
- Supervise electrical contractors closely to ensure quality service is render.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining safety culture.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND/SSCE/Nabtech/Trade Test
- Knowledge of basic working principle of mechanical equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in handling Electrical equipment and Installations.
- He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
Application Closing Date
- Job knowledge - A successful handyman is versatile enough to repair faulty appliances and toilets, fix minor electrical issues, remodel rooms, paint a building's exterior and handle numerous other tasks.
- Integrity; honest and transparent in dealing with guests and colleagues.
- Analytical skills - Demonstrates the ability solve multiple problems within a short period of time.
- Health and safety - Ability to adhere to health and safety standards; demonstrate consistent health and safety practices; maintain a clean environment.
- Time management - Strong ability to prioritize task and work schedule to achieve service deadlines.
- Planning and Organizational Skills - Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; multi-task and use resources effectively and efficiently.
28th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.