Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer Wireless (Supervisor)
Skills, Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales Officer-Wireless manage and develop sales of wireless internet soutions to customers in a predefined cluster. In addition to their responsibilities for bringing new customers, Sales officers are are custodians for retention and servicing the clients’ needs during their life cycle
- They also have responsibility to ensure subscription revenue is achieved as per Annual Operations plan for designated coverage clusters.
- The role of Sales Officer-Wireless is an executive position and reports to Regional Head
- Lead Generation, Lead Management, selling skills and extensive sales knowledge are required to succeed in this position
- One also has to have sales experience, particularly in a person-to-person setting.
- Cold Calling in designated coverage cluster
- Generate Leads and Manage Funnel of Hot/Warm/Cold calls for Sales
- Create Sales Pitch and related communication materials
- Work with Regional Head-Sales on sales and marketing Plan
- Conduct Sales Meetings with Clients
- Maintain an update of communication with clients
- Sales Officer-Wireless requires many soft skills with an understanding of technical aspects.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis
- Make use of sales management techniques
- Liaise with Customer care team to monitor client communications and life cycle management.
- Develop, build, and manage a client base
- Handle the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Work with the Marketing Dept. to develop and execute Residential Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through walking out, research and promotional events
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the residential sales programs
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service related issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Direct sales experience from Banking, Insurance, Media (Ad Space Selling), E-Commerce sector
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Tools- CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe PDF Suite etc.
Application Closing Date
- Basic Selling Skills
- Lead Management
- Customer/Client Life cycle Management
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- High Energy and Manage Stress.
9th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.