Nioda Nigeria Limited is a procurement, engineering and technical services firm with it's head office in Lagos and branches in Abuja and Portharcourt, Nigeria. Our major areas of specialization are power supply, machinery, oil field services / procurement, transportation and agriculture. We are proudly Nigerian and have established strong ties within our industry both locally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Architect
- We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
- Ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like you to have handson experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
- Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
- Handson experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Problemsolving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shouldforward a detailed CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.