Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Sourcing Associate
: Cairo, Egypt, Lagos, Nigeria, Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Role
Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Sourcing Associate to join our Engineering Recruitment Team.
- The Talent Sourcer’s responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates to ensure that our Partner’s have the right talent available to them at the right time.
- Additionally, you will also be responsible for contributing to our employer brand, and scaling the business as we grow as an organization.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers and the Staffing Team to source for identified requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search, Github, Stackoverflow, LinkedIn )
- Work in partnership with Recruiters, Marketing and other relevant team members to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market
- Participate in technology meetup and other external events to connect with potential candidates
- Participate and drive referrals from internal and external networks to fill positions
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics
- Drive sourcing data quality to effectively provide insights into the candidate market
- Be a trusted sourcing advisor with a continuous pulse on the candidate landscape
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant field from a reputable institution
Experience and Personality traits:
- At least two years experience in a corporate recruiting or staffing agency recruiting role
- Familiarity with social networks sites like Facebook and Twitter and professional sites such as LinkedIn
- Prior experience using an applicant tracking system tool
- You are a team player and you strive for having great collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You take pride in data quality and data integrity
EPIC Values Alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
Benefits & Compensation
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Application Closing Date
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.