United Healthcare International Limited - We are one of the leading and fast growing National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in Nigeria, with branch network across 28 States of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Lafia - Nassarawa and Sokoto
Required Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Perform extensive market research to identify new market opportunity and initiate a business relation.
- Support in conducting market intelligence of the prevailing business environment to determine UHI’s areas of strength and weakness and identify emerging opportunities/threats;
- Analyze data collected through market intelligence, make suggestion based on result of analysis.
- Involve in marketing/business development of the company’s products.
- Create and establish client’s databases and capture market data.
- Support the Head Marketing and Business Development in all aspects of marketing activities to result in the delivery of UHI’s growth objectives.
Application Closing Date
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Insurance or other Social Science subject.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Candidate should have excellent selling, customer relationship skills
- Good communication and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Good knowledge of Ms Word Ms Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience developing high level marketing and brand strategy in with the company’s strategic vision.
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives.
- Innovation to drive growth and produce results.
- A visionary with a deep understanding of traditional and innovating marketing strategies.
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.