H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Consultant, Public Sector
The successful candidate, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Monitor Sector dynamics and emerging learning and consulting needs in the Public Sector, especially the States.
- Develop and deploy unique course packages and consulting solutions to meet their needs
- Drive extensive business development with State Governments
- Expand market share and visibility across the States
- Deploy online and direct marketing techniques for maximum success
- Build winning marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of business development.
- Carry out winning presentations to prospects to support business development
- Achieve defined business volumes and financial targets executive sales
- Conduct sector-specific research and periodically publish findings
Application Closing Date
- Must have Bachelor's and Master's degree in the Business Sciences - Finance, Banking, Risk Management, Economics, Business Administration, etc
- The first degree must be with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- Must have extensive experience in dealing with State Governments
- Excellent proven business development skills
- Strong networking ability backed by extensive network with key State Governments
- Global exposure and mindset
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of online marketing channels and experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns
- Research, analytical and forecasting skills to identify Public Sector trends, challenges and opportunities.
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.