Mommy Helpers Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
Job Type: Flexible Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- We need cleaners who are able to perform a variety of cleaning duties in homes of our clients.
- Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, deep cleaning, dish washing, dusting, laundry and cleaning of bathrooms.
- Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must.
- The ideal candidate must be punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, performs further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers
- Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors
- Cleaning dishes
- Bed making
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on job
Application Closing Date
- Must be a person of integrity
- Ability to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone and with a partner or team
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Have at least SSCE or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills.
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time.
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Previous experience cleaning preferred.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.