Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited is a subset of Transsion Holdings which was initially known as TECNO Telecoms Limited and was established in July 2006. The high-tech company specializes in Research and Development (R&D), production, sales and services of mobile communication products. Progressively, Carlcare Development has emerged as one of the key parts of the mobile phones industry and mobile phone manufacturers around the globe. Presently, it has the full ownership and control of the popular brands i.e. TECNO, Itel and Infinix and an after-sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are looking for are looking for an entry-level graphics designer to join our creative design team. This role is responsible for supporting the design team in various assigned tasks, as required.
- If you are young, vibrant and possess a strong passion for design, this is the opportunity for you!
Required Qualifications and attributes
- Work with the team on matters pertaining to design style, format, print production and timescales on all banners, graphics, captions, prints and designs.
- Support in the development of concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Create artwork based on system requirements.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any relevant field. A first degree in a creative course is an added advantage.
- 0-1 year of design experience.
- Not more than 26 years old by December 2019.
- Proficiency in Video editing or the use Graphic Design software such as CorelDraw & Adobe Photoshop is desired though not essential.
Required Attributes and Competences:
Application Closing Date
- Highly teachable, and with a strong willingness to learn
- Must be a strong team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and inquisitive mindset
- Basic Graphic Design Skills
- Internet Research skills.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.