Aftrac Limited is a leading oilfield services provider in Onshore and Offshore with over 20 years experience. As a wholly indigenous-Nigerian company, Aftrac has made strides in the oil and gas service sector as a successful technology resource group. We tailor solutions to meet clients’ requirements by EMPLOYING innovative global technological solutions that solves their problems and improves their operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Well Test Supervisor
- Develop project plans for Well testing operations
- Supervise equipment loading and backloading for job mobilisation and demobilisation.
- Take proper inventory of all equipment and tools used in well test operation upon mobilisation and demobilisation.
- Lead project team to successfully execute all well testing operations with no safety breach
- Develop and deliver in-service training program for Field engineers
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service in relationship with clients and handle all business dealings with utmost integrity leveraging on Aftrac's QMS policies
- Lead team to effectively conclude all project documentations (site visits, end of job reports, etc.) to the company and client
- Escalate issues that require investigation to Line Manager and contribute in its prompt resolution
- Identify programs to improve technical and customer service skills of service staff and present to Management for approval
- Ensure data collected are accurate and properly presented
- Liaise with team members to ensure they are fully aware of offshore/onshore operations requirement
Application Closing Date
- B.Eng./B.Tech/HND/B.Sc. qualification or equivalent in Engineering course or other related courses such Geology.
- Basic offshore induction and emergency training (BOSIET)
- Minimum of 5 years working in similar role.
6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.