Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a company specialized in the servicing and repair of automobiles with head office in Lagos, is seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts & Admin Manager
Education & General Requirements
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.