Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise general control over all activities in plumbing works and water treatment.
- Must be competent in handling sewage works
- Maintain pipes and piping networks
- Handling sewage works
- Any other related job
Qualifications and Experience
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company's reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession
- Minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years' experience.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Application Closing Date
- The Applicant is expected to be familiar with plumbing works and water treatment.
- Applicant must be competent in welding/ PPR and iron piping networks.
8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.