Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
- A Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for looking into the online marketing Strategies for the organization
- They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and Maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organization’s website
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Keyword generation for SEO.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Lead Management on Digital Media platform.
- Follow up with the Digital marketing agencies.
- End to end sales lead closure.
- Time to time training and product KT (Knowledge transfer) to tele-caller and marketing agency.
- Innovative ideas for digital marketing campaigns.
- B.Sc. in any relevant field
- 3-4 proven experience as a Digital Marketer. Portfolio of your work is required
- Must not be more than 30 years.
Application Closing Date
- From N100,000.00 to N125,000.00 monthly.
16th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.