WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical/Integrity Engineer
The Primary Role of the Mechanical/Integrity Engineer is to provide Mechanical and Integrity engineering expertise and to ensure work is planned and executed in accordance with Company policies and procedures. Duties include but are not limited to:
- To assure the mechanical integrity of production facilities and ensure minimum risk to personnel, environment and facilities from materials or corrosion related issues.
- To maintain and demonstrate that the Safety Critical Barriers are being safeguarded and that the Performance Standards are being met
- Develop a working knowledge of the systems at facility in order to facilitate maintenance and fault finding activities.
- Provide guidance & direction to facility staff in key mechanical areas.
- Prepare and review Management System and CMMS work instructions and procedures relevant to mechanical systems.
- Execute engineering investigations and design as needed to support facilities. Including individual design work, generating work packs, supervision, commissioning, handover, small project management and design review.
- Participate in establishing standards for engineering and maintenance in conjunction with other discipline engineers with an emphasis on best practice and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and that work is conducted in accordance with Company and relevant third party standards.
- Ensure adequate engineering change records are maintained and CMMS is updated, with timely close out of work involving record updates, inclusion of new equipment operation instructions and drawings.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum Educational Requirement: BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum Experience: 10 years relevant project and offshore oil and gas experience in Mechanical engineering and support.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online