WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (GM), Facilities
- Develop minimum standards for facilities and standard operating procedures for facilities management
- Develop training programs for facilities Management including operation of offices, residences, camps airstrips and field operations supervision; Contract Management of support services contracts; Manage field support services; Manage facilities design & construction contracts; Manage lease and land agreements; Manage asset inventory; Manage Facilities Budget
- Implementation of camp minimum standard operations procedures
- Facilities budget and improve the cost efficiency of facilities and support services
- Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators for contractors and Facilities Staff
- Improve the competency and cost effectiveness of services contractors.
- Contribute to the development and design of new facilities, Prepare facilities budgets
- Review new services contracts, develop facilities management succession plans, identify suitable candidates for development and implement development and mentoring programs.
Application Closing Date
- University Degree in Engineering (Petroleum/Mechanical/Civil/chemical or equivalent degree) or relevant extensive industry experience.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in oil and gas related project and onshore facilities construction activities
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a supervisory role on extended assignment to developing country or countries.
- Experience of multi-discipline oil and gas projects from conceptual design through to commissioning.
- Experience of working with personnel from diverse cultural backgrounds. Highly organised and able to set and work towards clearly defined targets. Excellent communication and team working skills required
- Very good communication skills. Very good English level both written and spoken.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online