The Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position in the hospital as stated below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer II
Candidates applying for the position of Nursing Officer II must be qualified Nurses who specialize in either of the following:
- Orthopaedics & Trauma
- Accident & Emergency
- Family Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Internal Medicine (Cardiology, Nephrology and Neurology)
- General Surgery
Candidates should possess the following:
Application Closing Date
- RN/RM, BNSc (Bachelor of Science in Nursing Science) registrable with Nursing Council of Nigeria with NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Current registration and practicing license with the Nursing Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of.post basic training on certain specialty with at least two (2) years post qualification experience.
15th November, 2019.
20th November, 2019. (Screening Test)
21st November, 2019. (Oral Interview for shortlisted candidates)
Venue: Main Auditorium, DELSUTH, Oghara.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should pick up Application Form at the "Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH), Oghara" and attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae showing: Name, Date of Birth, Marital status, Number of children, Nationality/state of origin, Educational/professional qualification with date, Working experience and referees.
- Copies of all relevant credential
- Evidence of change of name where necessary
- Birth certificate/age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- Current practicing license
- Referee reports
- Two recent passport photograph
Eligible candidates are expected to pick an Application Form from the office of the "Director of Administration" with evidence of payment of non- refundable fee of Five thousand (N5,000)
only, payable to DELSUTH Account: 1015605442, UBA.
All forms should be filled and submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH),
P.M.B 07, Oghara,
- Indicate your phone on the form.
- Position should be boldly written at the top right hand corner of the application, only those with the relevant post basic qualifications need to apply.