The Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position in the hospital as stated below:
Job Title: Anaesthetic Technician
Candidates must possess the following:
Application Closing Date
- West African School Certificate or its equivalent plus successful completion of a three (3) years training programme in a recognized institution registrable with the Institute of Anaesthetic Technology for Technician cadre.
- Relevant working experience will be an added advantage.
15th November, 2019.
20th November, 2019. (Screening Test)
21st November, 2019. (Oral Interview for shortlisted candidates)
Venue: Main Auditorium, DELSUTH, Oghara.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should pick up Application Form at the "Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH), Oghara" and attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae showing: Name, Date of Birth, Marital status, Number of children, Nationality/state of origin, Educational/professional qualification with date, Working experience and referees.
- Copies of all relevant credential
- Evidence of change of name where necessary
- Birth certificate/age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- Current practicing license
- Referee reports
- Two recent passport photograph
Eligible candidates are expected to pick an Application Form from the office of the "Director of Administration" with evidence of payment of non- refundable fee of Five thousand (N5,000)
only, payable to DELSUTH Account: 1015605442, UBA.
All forms should be filled and submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH),
P.M.B 07, Oghara,
- Indicate your phone on the form.
- Position should be boldly written at the top right hand corner of the application, only those with the relevant post basic qualifications need to apply.