Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full Service Property Management company is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring qualified candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Ref Id: SMM/1113/AF
: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
- The Social Media Manager will be in charge of representing our company by building a social media presence for our brands.
- Run social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original written and visual content.
- Engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service platform on social media.
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Analyzing data.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Candidate must be familiar with the use of all social media platforms.
- Candidate must possess skills on picture taking and editing.
- Candidate must have cognate experience as a customer service representative.
- Candidate must have functioning laptop and smart phone.
- Candidate must have B.Sc in any related field.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years work experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Candidate must be agile/willingness to work.
- Must be creative.
- Must be able to use social media to create presence.
- Must be presentable.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) only to: [email protected]
using the role "Social Media Manager" as the subject of your application.
: The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.