Mommy Helpers Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nanny (Live In & Out)
- Nannies are childcare professionals who assist parents with the day to day work of caring and raising children.
- Bathing and dressing the children before and after school
- Preparing the children's meals
- Cleaning up after meals
- Arranging and supervising play dates
- Accompanying children to activities
- Helping with school runs
- Planning educational and recreational activities
- Ensuring child/children safety at all times
- Manage child/children's day to day schedule
- Tidying up children play areas
- Taking initiative to achieve tasks and take decisions
- Traveling with family if requested.
- Running errands and procuring children supplies as needed
- Maintain a constant line of communication and reporting to parents.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent references required from previous employers
- Minimum of 2 years related experience working with children
- Academic teaching/childcare background is a plus
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Polished,poised and professional
- Loyal and discreet
- Attention to details
- Flexibility to work- nights and weekends
- Flexibility to travel with family as needed
- Valid ID card
- OND/NCE/HND/BSc needed.
30th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.