Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Chemist
- We are looking for a capable Research Chemist to assist in the development of new polymer-based products.
- Plan and carry out complex research projects, such as the development of new products and testing methods.
- Direct technologists and other workers in testing and analyzing components and the physical properties of materials.
- Instruct technologists and other workers on proper chemical processing and testing procedures, including ingredients, mixing times, and operating temperatures.
- Prepare solutions, compounds, and reagents used in laboratory procedures.
- Analyze substances to determine their composition and concentration of elements.
- Conduct tests on materials and other substances to ensure that safety and quality standards are met.
- Write technical reports that detail methods and findings.
- Present research findings to scientists, engineers, and other colleagues.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc degree in Chemistry
- 3+ years of laboratory experience and chemical synthesis
- Basic knowledge of polymers
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected]
using the "Job role" as the subject of the email.