Number Eleven Restaurant, a busy restaurant located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos
- Our busy restaurant is looking for an experienced, forward-thinking Chef who is passionate about culinary arts.
- The ideal candidate for this position will be a Team Player/leader who has a finger on the pulse of current culinary trends.
- The Chef will be responsible for assigning work in the kitchen, preparing meals for our diners, training staff, kitchen inventory management and capable of coming up with delectable new dishes, both Continental and African dishes to add to our growing menu.
- Keep up with industry trends and create new recipes
- Continental and African dishes proficiency
- Manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly
- Follow the budget established by the restaurant manager
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Maintain the schedule for kitchen staff
- Monitor food and labour costs
Application Closing Date
- 5 years experience (Continental and African dishes proficiency).
Wednesday 6th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected]
The subject of the email should be " Chef- Full Name.
If you are passionate about the restaurant industry and have prior experience as a Chef, we invite you to apply today.