Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- We are looking for a passionate Marketer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns
- You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- A successful Marketer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles
- The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
Qualification / Requirements
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field
- 3-4 years experience as a marketer
- Must have worked in a law firm
- Must be residing in Ikeja or its environs
- Must not be less than 40 years of age.
16th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.