BU Power Limited - We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Trainee Programme
- BU Power Limited is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees. The Management Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with personal and professional growth as well as the skills required to become an extraordinary Manager who can successfully run a Power Plant by offering ideas about how we can improve our operations and cope with new challenges.
- You will be exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Company and deployed to matching areas of needs and skills set.
Application Closing Date
- Must be a graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Must have the right attitude to work/right orientation
- Independent thinking and trainable
- Some relevant experience in Power Generation will be an added advantage
- Possess or willing to acquire design skills/diagnostic package
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience
- Must be between the ages of 23-28 years
- A minimum of a Second Class Division
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Possession of relevant certifications or a commitment to obtaining certifications relevant to the industry will be an added advantage
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Willingness to explore new ideas and take on challenging tasks
8th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using "Management Trainee" as the subject of the mail.