Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MD/Chief Executive Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- To manage effectively and efficiently the company on a day-to-day basis, within the authority delegated by the Board of Directors (the “Board”) and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and ensure profitability.
- Creating and implementing the company or organization’s vision, mission and values to promote the right culture.
- Develop, implement and monitor the business strategies, plans, organizational structure, policies and controls, as approved by the Board.
- Supervise and evaluating the work of other executive leaders within the company.
- Ensure the development of key senior executive officers.
- Oversee overall financial performance.
- Ensure the company maintains high social responsibility wherever it does business
- Develops, for the Board’s approval, strategic direction and positioning to ensure the Company’s profitable growth and success.
- Ensure the Company has sound operating plans to meet goals and objectives as agreed with the Board.
- Set an operational philosophy that is performance driven, maintains a high level of employee morale and motivation, is sensitive to and driven by customer needs, and meets the highest ethical standards.
- Develop and motivates management, ensuring the effectiveness of senior management.
- Ensure succession plans are in place to provide the continuity of leadership required by the Company for the future.
- Ensure that all operations are conducted in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations and the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Responsible for the Company’s overall risk profile, including the development, communication and assessment of the Company’s Risk Appetite Statement and Risk Appetite Framework.
Working with the Board:
Key Performance Indicators
- Collaborate with the Chair of the Board in setting priorities and Board agendas.
- Ensure that the Board is kept informed of the overall business operations and major issues.
- Provide timely and effective information for the Board to give the best advice and counsel during meetings, as required throughout the year.
- Provide the Board, at Board and committee meetings, with exposure to senior and high potential management.
- Seek Board approval for expenditures or other actions or transactions falling outside of authorizations established by the Board from time to time.
- Obtain Board approval prior to acceptance of significant outside Board appointments and public service commitments.
- Achievement of financial targets
- Good Corporate Governance
- Retention of key employees
- Competitive survival of the company
- Tertiary Degree with a chartered insurance qualification
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage
- At least 10 years working experience in the insurance industry with at least 5 years’ experience in Senior Management Roles.
Applications Closing Date
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- In-depth understanding of financial management
- Excellent people management skills.
- Sound analytical skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Problem solving and management experience
- Motivation and drive for success; Business Acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online