WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Engineer
Application Closing Date
- WTS Energy is seeking to hire Lead Planning Engineer for one of its client who is an international Oil & Gas operating company.
- The responsibilities of Lead Planning Engineer will include but are not limited to the following, Deliver and maintain consistent and realistic plans and control structures for Mega Oil & Gas projects.
- Develop the list of plans required to execute the project and their hierarchy relationship.
- Drive, manage and ensure completeness of the development of the activities, logic, resources and progress for the integrated project schedule, leading to the creation of the baseline and its subsequent maintenance.
- Instigate, develop and police the planning and progress monitoring procedures to ensure that each element of the project performs the processes timely and consistently.
- Own the overall schedule monthly progress update, forecast, critical path and trend analyses.
- Develop status reporting framework and implement throughout the planning hierarchy.
- Provide regular and comprehensive schedule status reports to Project Management.
- Review scope change requests for the impact on schedules and the critical path of the project.
- Prepare reconciliation between earlier schedules and the current schedule.
- Consolidate the impact of approved changes and any deviations from the key project targets and milestones, including productivity monitoring and “What if scenarios” to aid project management decision-making.
- Liaise with and challenge Contractor’s schedules to ensure proper understanding of the key schedule sensitivities and drivers.
- Contribute to the development of contract strategies documents.
- Ensure that all contract key dates and milestones align with the overall integrated plan.
- Evaluate bid schedules and review contractor plans to support contract award recommendations.
- Contribute to the development of the project’s risk profiles and translate these into the plans using deterministic and probabilistic analysis methods, as appropriate.
- Regularly track the schedule risk mitigation efforts, the criticality of the main paths to completion, float consumption and schedule contingency.
- Implement, ensure compliance and utilize the Company standard tools and processes.
- Provide input data for and conduct benchmarking activities.
- Deliver close-out data to enable knowledge retention (lessons learned, project data compilation) at completion of work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online