AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are a long established consulting firm with activities in Investment/ Financial advisory services, executive search, Organization development, Learning Development & Tax Consulting services.
We are looking for self-managed individuals of high integrity, with experience in a performance driven consulting environment to assume responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Candidate will be responsible in providing assistance in strategy, product development and will lead from the front in sourcing for businesses in the afore mentioned consulting areas.
- Accordingly, they will have well developed contacts at senior levels in both private and public sector organisations, as well as multilateral agencies.
- Responsibilities will include the provision of strong leadership, proposal preparation and the implementation of consulting projects.
Application Closing Date
- Ideal candidates will have appropriate qualifications in the relevant disciplines, preferably at post graduate level with appropriate professional qualifications.
- He will have extensive experience in any or a combination of the following service areas: financial consulting, business advisory services, human capital consulting.
- Ideal candidate will have some knowledge/ experience of other consulting areas necessary for the overall co-ordination of the firm
- The selected candidate will have overall responsibilities for budget preparation and implementation, performance management, as well as the profitable management of the firm.
- Candidate of high integrity, who are self-managed, with demonstrable leadership and management skills will be suitable for this very important position in a performance driven organization.
- Suitably qualified and experienced candidates will have direct revenue and profit responsibilities with demonstrable competencies in sourcing for and implementing consulting projects.
21st November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV indicating current remuneration in strict confidence to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.