AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Project & Business Development
Key responsibilities will include:
Qualifications and Experience
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Drawing comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s products
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting and project needs and solutions
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Constantly review the company’s fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive
- Create project data-base and update it regularly
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/ B.Eng /HND (Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or other related discipline) Masters, will be an Advantage
- Minimum of 8 years experience with strong business development and managerial skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
21st November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.