Strategic Workforce Solutions is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director, FNC Oil & Gas
- Contribute to the design and plan execution to grow the business across the oil & gas value chain including upstream, midstream and downstream segments.
- Deploy and deliver contemporary solutions to complex problems to address market trends in the areas of connected enterprise, capital efficiency, or new energy.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the strategic direction and go-to-market objectives of the service offerings within oil & gas.
- Influence the development of products and/or services that align with business objectives.
- Engage in business origination and client management with responsibility for generating agreed upon target revenues and margins.
- Seek opportunities with existing or new clients.
- Create leverage and strengthen productive key relationships within client organizations to generate new business.
- Transfer knowledge, capabilities, and skills to improve others’ knowledge and skill levels.
- Delegate work duties according to the development opportunities and needs of individuals.
- Use your knowledge of the industry to position Falcon Nest Company’s capabilities and services in a meaningful and strategic way.
- Provide expert testimony in regulatory and litigation engagements
- Support our business development efforts in the Oil and Gas advisory space by building a pipeline of prospective clients and opportunities and executing on that pipeline to meet sales goals
- Build awareness of FNC’s capabilities via targeted marketing and outreach strategies to existing and potential clients
- Produce and publish content demonstrating thought leadership related to market developments and opportunities and challenges facing Oil and Gas.
- Help build and grow a team of experts that can pursue Oil and Gas opportunities across the Country.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Revenue growth and Business
- Profit to revenue ratio
- Net profits
- Return on Assets
- Preventing corruption
- Injury frequency rate
- Flaring gas
- Oil spills
- Adherence to production plan
- Workforce training and development
- Improving delivery performance
- Waste reduction
- Fresh water used
- Local procurement and supplier development
- Cost reduction
- Cost of running the office.
- compliance with all legal, regulatory requirements for fleets,
- Adequacy, comprehensiveness, effectiveness and quality of operations report.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering or any relevant discipline
- Master Degree or PhD in Economics, Petroleum engineering, finance or related degree.
- Relevant professional certifications from a reputable professional institution e.g. Nigerian Associate of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE), Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) etc.
- Minimum of 12 years work experience of which 6 should be in a senior management/Leadership position
- Business & Commercial Acumen with an eye for cost leadership
- High level of integrity
- Project and Programme management skill
- Candidate must reside in Abuja
13th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.
: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.