A Microfinance Bank with international affiliation and a sub of a Financial Holding company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Savings Group
- Successful candidate shall be responsible for facilitating business growth through sale of liability (Deposits) products including building profitable client relationships, maintaining effective deposit portfolio management and standards of service quality in compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
Qualifications/ Skills Required
- Work closely with the Deposits Mobilizations teams in achieving the bank’s deposit target.
- Design of Operational marketing material - support the design and implementation of advertising, and operational marketing materials.
- Cross sells all the savings accounts accordingly and other alternative delivery channel products as applicable against given targets on specific assigned operational areas.
- Develop and Identify suitable savings promotion activities according to area specification and prepares the action plan.
- Drive activities, leads the team and the follow up process for opening accounts for potential customers of the bank especially customers mobilized through market storm.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow/retain business.
- Customer value management- analyzes customer demographics and behavioral trends, and develops appropriate campaign strategies in response to the results of this analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate brochures and savings promotional materials at the branches;
- Channel development - assess the performance of various market channels in the bank, and track developments.
- Responsible for making appropriate recommendations on future business initiatives. In addition, track developments in other channels.
- Brand - undertake research on brand performance that supports its evolution.
- Ensure proper performance management metrics is established.
- Collaborates with Head, Strategy & Retail Group on coordination of mass marketing activities.
Application Closing Date
- Extensive experience of working in a marketing function in a retail financial services environment.
- 5-7+ years of experience in deposit mobilization with at least 5 years in microfinance.
- In-depth knowledge of financial products.
- Ability to sell and cross-sell large range of products.
- Good supervisory skill.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Communication & Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & numerical skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Must be between 35 – 40 years in age.
15th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.