Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in Power Generation, Electrical Infrastructures, Industrial Equipment, Elevators & Escalators, Home appliances and HVAC is currently beefing up its team.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Consultant - Generator
: Abuja, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Ibadan, Kano and Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Promote and sell Company’s products and services that matches with the needs and requirements of customers. Build and maintain positive and long-term relationship with new and existing clients.
- Promote and sell Company’s products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing and new prospects and close sales deals.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales prices and discounts.
- Develop sales forecast plan that successfully meets the company's overall business plan and strategy working with the sales team and ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Assist Sales Consultants in establishing personal contact and rapport with key decision makers.
- Identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for sales by territory and brands.
- Prepare Proforma invoices /quotations to customers.
- Manage product lines to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting other vendors/competitors’ price lists for comparison.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance. Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to Management.
- Contribute to financial process excellence and increase customer satisfaction by building scores for measurement and conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
- Prepare and submit periodic sales reports to the Branch Manager.
- Enhance staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending trade fairs and related exhibitions.
- Collaborate with Branch Sales Manager to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Graduate of Business Administration or equivalent. B.E-Electrical / Mechanical would be preferred. MBA or Master's Degree is a preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the sales field of Industrial Products, perticularly generators.
Salary and Benefits
- Deep understanding of sales growth strategies
- Outstanding knowledge of company’s products and services
- Strong market research skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem solving skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and convincing skills
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Strong selling techniques
- Strong coordination and follow up skills
- Excellent customer-service skills able to listen and respond to customer’s needs
- Excellent leadership skills
- Decisive and committed
- Able to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Dependable with high level of integrity and trustworthiness
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online