Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCNA (B2B) Solutions Business Consultant
Position ID: 13073
Job Category: Marketing
Job Level: Specialist/ Professional
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Job Purpose and Summary
What we give
- The person will be the Technical Master to Support Both Solutions Business Consultant’s as well as System Engineer’s for Canon Partners in North Africa Sales cluster
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
What we ask
- Main Source for Solutions Technical Knowledge
- Technical Training for Canon Solutions Portfolio.
- Second Level Support for System Engineers of Partners
- To define the KPI’s which required to Measure the performance of System Engineers Across the Region
- Provide onsite support to Canon distributors and end-users using Canon systems.
- Main Contact with Ntware to Provide Technical Information for NSO’s as well as Partners
- Visit end-user or distributor premises to investigate and resolve problems as necessary.
- Evaluate, prioritize and respond to field suggestions and written enquiries.
- Take overall technical responsibility for assigned Solutions.
- Attend training courses on nominated solutions as required.
- Write effective training courses for nominated Solutions, to include, visual aids, practical exercises, and means to check understanding.
- Effectively deliver training courses to distributors’ personnel, at suitable locations in Region.
- Coordinate with Service Teams to Increase the Connectivity rate Canon Devices to e-Maintenance
- Uniflow Sales training
- Generating Leads
- Making POC (Proof of concept)
- CPC and click pricing
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Engineering Degree “Computer or Communication”
- Office Solutions Experience 5 Years Plus
- Uniflow and Therefore Experience
- Uniflow Advanced Diagnostic Certified
- Able to communicate, at times involving complex technical information, to individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
- High level of Customer Centric attitude.
- Certification and Experience on Microsoft Networking infrastructure, Servers and VMWARE
- High level of technical knowledge and experience (5 years minimum) coupled with the ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
You will need:
Application Closing Date
- Customer Focus
- Detailed Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Motivation and aptitude to continue learning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online