LEAP Africa, one of Nigeria’s leading non-profit organizations focused on leadership development in Nigeria for youth, entrepreneurs and corporate organizations with training programmes and activities across the region is hiring. Our mission is: To inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship Program 2020
- LEAP Africa offers innovative leadership and work-readiness programmes for youth with the primary aim of equipping them to live productively, lead ethically and motivate them to deliver positive change in their communities by either championing community development efforts or building sustainable social enterprises.
Application Closing Date
- Are you a Youth Corp member(Batch C) posted to serve in Lagos State Nigeria?
- Are you passionate about leadership and Youth development.
- Do you have demonstrable experience as a leader?
- Are you looking of for a platform to channel your passion and be a contribute your part to positive development in your community?
- LEAP Africa is looking for you, kindly apply for this program.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online