Sigma Consulting & Management Services Limited - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Business Development Executive will lead the activities in selected target markets to identify and assist high volume business opportunities
- The BDE will assist in the development, implementation and execution of marketing plan, and ensure high involvement in all industry-specific activities and associations.
- Identifies and qualifies new business opportunities
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Conducts periodic education and training sessions as requested by the Director of Sales (DOS).
- Develops and presents professional proposals and presentations.
- Create schedules and provide comprehensive updates on prospects and their movement through the sales funnel.
- Implements Account Executive (AE) prospect management processes.
- Monitors prospect management report.
- Initiates regular target account strategy meetings with the appropriate Sales and Operations team members.
- Provides input on marketing campaigns and plans.
- Will communicate and provide support to help in executing marketing campaigns and plans.
- Support best practices by sharing information with other BDE s.
- Ensures adherence to sales policies, including: commission plans, account size, minimums, national account policies, lead process and regional account processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/OND holder with minimum of 1 year experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills - you must have an eye for detail.
- Must be available to travel out of Lagos to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets when the need arises.
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.