Sigma Consulting & Management Services Limited - Our client, a world class Medical Centre located in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
Experience Level: Entry
- The successful candidate must be able to perform tests to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be able to analyse body fluids or tissues using microscope or automatic analyser to detect abnormalities or diseases
- Conduct blood tests and perform blood counts
- Examine cells and cultures to find abnormalities.
- Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment
- Analyse results of tests
- Record test data
- Work with a pathologist when abnormal cells are found
- Prepare standard solutions or reagents to be combined with samples
- Analyse food or drink samples to detect contamination or to ensure quality
- Environmental sample analysis to detect pollutants
- Must be able to think critically
- He/she must have investigative skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to maintain and calibrate technical equipment
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Qualification: B.Sc / BTech
- Total Years Experience 3-5
N100,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Click here to apply online