Xpertech Solutions is a provider of computer hardware, software and professional IT services. We are expert in providing IT solutions that help in achieving business objectives. We have high-skilled team members with cognate experience over 40 years.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Software/Web Developer
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for both or either mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of serverside languages Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- At home working in a test driven, agile team.
- Know how to work on a deadline.
- Problem solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- Ability to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
Application Closing Date
- Degree or HND in Computer Science, Information Management or any related course
- 1-2 years experience in core software development in a reputable firm or as applied.
15th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected]
with "Full Stack Developer" as the subject of the email.