LN Outsourcing provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
- You must be comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, support decision making, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Provide leadership and structure to the Finance unit
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process for the company,
- Spearhead all financial planning and policies, accounting & cost control practices, and
- Lead financial management activities across the organisation and affiliates
- Manage all investment portfolios
- Review and file tax matters in compliance with local, regional and national regulations,
- Develop strong external relationships including local authorities and advisors,
- Build business Plans for major Capex and acquisitions,
- Manage, control and regulate the organisation’s budgets, maintenance of its financial reports.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree/HND or higher in Accounting or Finance with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Confident, Detail-oriented and Analytical.
- Min Required Experience: 2 year (s).
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
and [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.