Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling, and directing production activities. Observing the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the department by the workers.
- Planning production at the beginning of the shift, production activities (breaking down production given target, machine maintenance plans and maintaining product quality.
- Managing time lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines, goals and set target.
- Ensure that the production effectively satisfies the quality level ordered by the customer.
- Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control.
- Executing factory manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with general plant strategy.
- Responsible for collection of production data and report collation.
- Safety of all workers, enforcing the use of protective gear.
- Ensure all the materials that will be use for production before the next shift resume are readily available.
- To manage workers attendance, punctuality, cleanliness and general attitude to work that requires attention.
Application Closing Date
- Applicant must possess minimum of B.Sc or HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry or any related discipline
- Applicant must have at least 2-3 years Production Supervisor experience.
- Applicant must be willing to relocate to Agbara, Ogun state.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
- Ability to manage a large team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
22nd November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.