KC Gaming Networks Limited hold the Lagos State Lotteries Board license, the Sportsbook and Gaming license issues by the State of Osun, and hold licenses to operate in all States where sports betting is permitted in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: Snr. Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing and Corporate Communications
Unit: Marketing and Corporate Communications
Job Purpose Statement
- The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department in coordination with the Head of Marketing.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with retail activities.
- Developing new innovative marketing strategies to boost brand awareness, consumer retention and acquisition, sustain market leadership position and monetization for the brand.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Understanding research tools / techniques, data gathering and interpretation especially on competition and generating consumer sights.
- Ability to lead a team, delegate and close on all pending departmental task.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Internal: Snr. Marketing Manager
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business
- 7 years of relevant experience
- M.Sc (Added advantage).
Additional Skill Set:
Application Closing Date
- Understand all IMC process and its importance to effective communication, brand building and perception change.
- Experience in creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media and content marketing.
- Great understanding of public relations and written skill.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
21st November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with 'Brand Manager' as the Subject of the mail.