KC Gaming Networks Limited hold the Lagos State Lotteries Board license, the Sportsbook and Gaming license issues by the State of Osun, and hold licenses to operate in all States where sports betting is permitted in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Officer
Department: Marketing and Corporate Communications
Unit: Marketing and Corporate Communications
Job Purpose Statement
- To support the Snr. Brand manager in executing annual marketing activity planned for the business which delivers on annual brand performance goals (awareness, equity, volume, market share, etc.) amongst its target audiences, on budget and on time.
- Develop and implement effective brand-building strategies to increase awareness, sign ups and active online customers for the brand.
- Develop brand and product specific strategies to improve our affiliate, acquisition and conversion objectives.
- Someone who has the ultimate responsibility of measuring outcomes of events.
- Someone who ensures the teams tactics are moving the needle towards desired outcomes.
- Also track and ensure returns on Marketing spend by providing concrete data, insight and reporting.
- Competitive Analysis (Insights and Analytics)
- Demonstrate creative and result-oriented skill, coupled with analytical and research skills.
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing cost.
- Analyze industry, competition and marketing trends.
- Co-ordinate the end-to-end process of all departmental tasks and organize weekly progress report meetings.
- Prepare reports on brand performance (acquisition, awareness, retention and monetization)
- Familiar with latest marketing trends and best practice.
- Understanding Consumer Journey (Track, Optimize and Improve across each of these steps).
- In charge of payment, vendor management, tracks marketing spend and documentation of all marketing department files.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Snr. Marketing Manager
- Snr. Brand Manager
Application Closing Date
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business
- 4 years of relevant experience
- M.Sc (Added advantage)
21st November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with 'Brand Manager' as the Subject of the mail.