Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scrum Master
Key Role & Responsibilities
- As a scrum master, you will be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work, coordinate and coach our software development team, helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity.
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies.
- Communicated with main stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
- Monitor schedule and cost performance.
- Identify key KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 5+years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role in a development team.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
3pm; 22nd November 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.